- Create an account on a free web service listed under “tools” below.
- If you have a mobile device, download and install the app for the service you’re using.
- If you’re using a desktop or laptop computer, obtain and test a microphone if you don’t have a built-in mic.
- Login to your app or website.
- Click record.
- Enter the meta data (title, description, etc) for each epsiode.
- AudioBoo (free iOS/Android/browser-based)
- Narrable (browser-based, iOS app coming in March)
- EduCreations (free)
- Draw and Tell ($3 iOS app)
- VoiceThread (free, iOS & browser-based)
- Ask3 (free, iOS app)
- Story Wheel (free iOS app) is a storytelling app which lets users narrate randomly selected images.